About: Ashlie Dove
- I am proud Vancouverite that has been living "la vida loca" in Cancun, Mexico since 1995. I love photography, traveling and I am a self-confessed foodie!
Posts by Ashlie Dove:
January 25, 2013 Moving On!
September 20, 2012 Our Visit to Casa Hogar Para Niños Esperanza Orphanage
July 24, 2012 Mini Vacay in Akumal
July 22, 2012 The Nitty Gritty of Becoming a Mexican Citizen
July 17, 2012 Carpe Diem! Seize The Day!
June 25, 2012 Becoming a Mexican!
February 16, 2012 Piola— My Neighborhood Restaurant
- The Nitty Gritty of Becoming a Mexican Citizen
- Cenote Il Kil, a sacred Mayan watering-hole
- About Me
- Cinepolis Cancun VIP Cinema rocks!
- Crocs,Monkeys,Snakes, OH MY!
- El Marina El Cid Beach Resort and 6 Amazing Years
- Who wants Eggs and Soldiers for breakfast?
- Don't miss out on El Muellecito Cantina Marisqueria in Cancun!
- Our Visit to Casa Hogar Para Niños Esperanza Orphanage
- La Cantinita-the new kid on the block! And cultural observations...
- January 2013
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- #cancunenses tienen luz? No hay en el SMZ 15tweeted 1 year ago
- SM 15 no hay luz #cancuntweeted 1 year ago
- Moving On! wp.me/pEFwQ-fFtweeted 1 year ago
- Our Visit to Casa Hogar Para Niños Esperanza Orphanage wp.me/pEFwQ-futweeted 2 years ago
- @ephlux_aziz thank you! will keep you in mindtweeted 2 years ago
My Blog Expat Interview